- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent recycled content.
- Inspired by the look of classic outdoor gear, the Teva® Gateway Low hiker shoes have a classic silhouette with a modern construction and excellent support that will keep you comfortable on your favorite day hikes.
- Versatile trail shoes are made from adventure-ready 55% recycled polyester ripstop uppers with suede trim.
- Recycled polyester is made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®.
- Leather suede trim is sourced from tanneries certified by Leather Working Group, whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices within the leather industry.
- Lightweight, breathable textile lining made with 65% recycled polyester mesh for a cooler, more comfortable foot environment.
- Interior is treated with Aegis®for odor control.
- Soft, open-cell PU footbed provides excellent underfoot support, breathable comfort, and reliable cushioning.
- Molded EVA midsole for added support and shock absorption.
- ESS shank supports your foot while adding protection from outside terrain.
- Slip-proof Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole keeps you grounded and steady on a variety of terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Weight: 9 oz